This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

A few hotkeys requested

Mar 14, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Hello,
Thanks for the tools; honestly after evaluating several similar tools, I found See Through Windows the best. I am using version 1.0.6 currently; and have some few requests to see this software entirely satisfying as below:

1) MOST IMPORTANTLY, a hotkey is needed to toggle the 'click-through' option. I have Foxit Reader always on top, transparented, and with click-through enabled. Also I have another application (say MS Word) beneath as the application I am working with. The difficulty is that I ocassionally need to change the pages in Foxit Reader; but it doesn't accept inputs. By enabling the user to enable and disable immediately via a hotkey this task gets easy to do.

2) What I very like about your tool is that we can change transparency through hotkeys; it would be great if we could do the same using some key combinations + mouse wheel for adjusting opacity. The hotkeys should be selected in a way that they do NOT conflict with working application's basic and important hotkeys like those hotkeys used for scrolling and moving page down/up used in PDF readers.

3) Additonally, another hotkey is required to turn the transparency on and off; I know the Win&Ctrl+PgUp/PgDown can go through the range from no-transparency to no-opacity; however using hotkey for that paricular purpose would be very handy.

Hope to see See Through Windows with that enhancements in its future versions.
Thanks, the Customer ;)